Tuesday, August 12, 2014

FREE Lesson plan!

A few weeks ago, when I posted my lesson plan template, I was asked to show how I would actually use this template in planning.  With that in mind, I've included a version of a lesson that I teach often.  In this plan I refer to form books and mapping, both are tools used in ETM to help students develop both self-actuated and traditional music symbols. ETM refers to music education training and resources provided by The Richards Institute of Education and Research or Education Through Music.  "Let's Do it Again!" is a collection of folk songs and song experience games collected and developed by the Richards Institute.   For more information about ETM and the research done by the Richards Institute, please feel free to check out the information I've provided here.  ETM

No comments:

Post a Comment