Thursday, June 13, 2013

Listening Maps - keeping them close at hand

I don't know about you, but if I'm not careful, I could have a real mess in my room..... I find that this is especially true when I am trying to collect necessary items for lessons I am teaching.

Most of us recieved a collection of listening maps as part of our text book adoptions.  I find that keeping them in those little envelopes that were provided just gets in my way.... If there is any hope that I will use them at all, they have to be accessable and easy to put my fingers on.....

So I alphabetized them by the composer and then title and put each one in sleeves. 

Incendentally,

If you put a white piece of paper behind then, they work GREAT with a document camera OR if I want to use one with my Activeboard, I scan it, and then I can write on it.....I also put a white piece of paper behind them and copy them for students to write on......

Easy Cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment